Friday 13 September 2013

MV for SIGN LANGUAGE 手语!

FINALLY!!!!!


The long wait was over!
One week after this was first unveiled at OPUS JAY in Taipei, JVR released the MV for Sign Language this morning!

It. Is. Absolutely. STUNNING!!!!

Watch it for yourself and then read my raving below the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ChXiROKng30


OMG!

To begin with, the song is already one of my faves from OPUS 12 and the fact that it took such a long time to be released was indicative of one thing:

It had to be a difficult MV to edit in post-production.

And indeed, it is chockful of special visual effects, much like what Jay has been showcasing in his breathtaking performance of Sign Language at OPUS JAY.

These are the lyrics:

http://jaychoustudio.com/jay-chou-translations/sign-language/158

"Seeing you, I can't say anything
Even if I use sign language I can't find the words to describe
Your beauty, it's too dreamy, too enchanting
Too many, too many, too many things I can't say enough of

Seeing me makes your eyes twinkle
That sweet giggle preparing to accept the dimples I give you
Keep it in your heart, I ask you to believe and not doubt
This piece of the sky belongs only to you

Hey girl, I hold onto your right hand, this is not a handshake
Hey girl, I hold onto your left hand, you can think about much more
Aiyo, aiyo, aiyo, aiyo not bad
If you love me don't speak first, one more time
Hey girl, I hold onto your right hand, before kissing you I will rinse my mouth first
Hey girl, I hold onto your left hand, which hand do you want to wear the ring on, oh ~ oh
Aiyo, aiyo, aiyo, aiyo not bad, happiness is there if you nod

Oh from start to finish you pretend not to understand my sign language, I must gesture I love you many times over
Fa So La Si Do Fa Fa So La Si Do Fa
I have no way of escaping your spell

Oh why is my lip language so stupid, somehow you couldn't read it
Fa So La Si Do Fa Fa So La Si Do Fa
All I can do is kiss you again

Your fingers outline the shape of a heart, you say you'd place it in my palm
I'll hold onto it tightly, please don't worry, with me here nothing hurtful will ever appear
You lift your head up and see that shooting star, it's just like that occasion when I met you
Hey girl hey girl hey girl
Woo ~ baby your left hand and my right hand gesture a limitless shape
On the black keys and white keys, producing musical notes of happiness."



According to Xiao Mai, the hand movements are exactly as what the words are in sign language and as one of the best things I love about Jay is his hands, it was a joy to watch him waving them about.
The way he fashioned out the piano and his dream girl and their cute little game with the hands and fingers were amazing.
I wonder how long it took to perfect that!

I would really love to split the whole MV up, second by second, as all the images are simply too beautiful.
Technology aside, what really makes me go "Awww!" in this MV is Jay and Gosia's facial expressions, though.

Jay has the sweetest smiles ever in this MV and Gosia looks at him so lovingly and affectionately that I simply cannot be jealous of her; besides, she is not a 'real' person in the MV, remember?
He kind of conjured her up. :)

What else do I love about the MV?
Well, his hair looks so divine in its blondness here! Just makes me want to run my fingers through his fringe. ;)
Much better than the other MVs.

Love the piano!
Love the car!
Love his awesome abs and pecs, which he cleverly decided to show in short bursts, interspersed with shots of him fully clothed, thus not overwhelming our senses.
Love how tasteful the MV is, even though she is dressed in lingerie.
One thing I'll say about Jay's MVs:
They are never sleazy nor overtly sexy, in spite of the scantily clad ladies, eg in Super Sports Goddess.
I cannot say it enough:
Jay and Gosia look really beautiful together, and the last part where they stand on the rooftop (!) looking into the sky....gosh!

Yes, he really loves rooftops, doesn't he??
This is not the only MV which features a rooftop.
Let's see if any of you can name the others. ;)

Love how boyishly cute he looks!
Ok, I cannot seem to stop raving so I had better stop before I bore everyone here.

Let me end off with some awesome pics...in no particular order:





AWWW!!!!




Love his hair here!




































Le sigh....

Okay, back to keeping watch on OPUS JAY in Hongkong!

No comments:

Post a Comment