Sunday 1 September 2013

His Royal Handsomeness

His Royal DIAOness never ceases to amaze me.

Even though he has been ill, there has been much that he did prior to that which is coming out now...and he looks SOOOOO HANDSOMEEEEE!!!


For starters, I woke up this morning, the first day of September....to see this beautiful image on my Facebook News Feed, from his ads for Metersbonwe 2013's Fall/Winter collection:



After hyperventilating forever, I came to my senses and of course, HAD to Share it on my Pages and Groups.
Is he not tooo breathtakingly HOT in that outfit and those sunglasses??
At that point, there were no pics of his pants yet.
But they were bound to show up sooner or later....and voila!



Omg...I tell you, no one wears fitted pants, a leather jacket and shades like our man.
Yes, the hair was perfect too. :)

And here's a composite pic...could not resist doing this.




Prior to the above awesome pics, the Kaspersky commercial had already thrown all the fans into a loop too.

Watch this and swoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOY2oTGJKUk


The images are a little blurry and when I come across more HD ones, I'll update here.



I love to see his hands and elegant long fingers:



I think that's enough for tonight.

I'm also very happy to have gotten a fair amount of positive feedback about this blog and my Facebook Pages. *happy dance*

And it's also a pleasant surprise to me that my Rooftop Page is still going on, in spite of the movie having ended its run.
Of course, the restaurant helped and now it's also time to watch out for the DVD and the Golden Horse Awards nominations!

Jay just keeps on going.

I hope he is getting his strength and stamina back slowly but surely, as he also has to rehearse for OPUS JAY in Taipei in five days' time.
Gosh, there will be so much to report then!
Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment