Wednesday 12 December 2012

Teaser trailer for The Rooftop aka 天台 (tian tai)


Jay held a press conference of sorts tonight in Beijing via weibo and revealed some details about The Rooftop, including a 40-second teaser trailer! (all scream!!)




I wasn't sure what I was expecting but what I saw in the teaser has definitely piqued my interest even more!
I mean, the song and dance snippets looked a little Bollywood-like but not on the same scale, of course.
But it definitely did NOT look like any Chinese movie I've ever seen and the music sounded really cool.
And haha...Jay looked....HAWT!!!
All bandanna, bod, brawn, beefcake..and hopefully brains in the movie...lol!
He apparently plays the part of a worker in a Chinese medicine shop.

Here's a vid of the high-powered team Jay has assembled behind the scenes:





Here's Guey Lunmei sending Jay her best wishes for the movie ( I love this girl!):



Speaking of Guey Lunmei, the only bit of information Jay has still not revealed (and which EVERYONE is DYING to know!) is the identity of the female lead!!
Gosh...he's really keeping things under wraps very well!

I'm awaiting a fuller news report and will post here once I get it.

Meanwhile, here are some pics from the press con for you guys...and doesn't His Royal DIAOness look sooo handsome with his blond hair and that smart suit??


























 I'd say we're looking at a winner here!!

Hurry up, March 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment