Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Jay-ous Christmas!

Hello again!





Merry and Jay-ous Christmas to all of you!

Those of you who follow Jay Chou Diaoness on Facebook would have known about my recent trip.


I only just returned from Japan on 23 December, about a day later than I was supposed to because bad weather conditions resulted in a flight cancellation and a scramble for alternative arrangements.
I also had to spend the night in Tokyo's Haneda airport and I tell you, sleeping on a hard airport floor was not fun.
I really wished I had one of these to hug:


Anyway, all's well that ends well and thanks to the flight changes, I got to watch The Rooftop and listen to OPUS 12 on the journey back because I was flying Singapore Airlines which had a better range of entertainment options than the original Japanese airline I had been scheduled to fly on.
Cool, right?? :)




Anyway, I am now safely back in Singapore and enjoying my Christmas with friends and family. :)

Just a little note that our Jay has come out tops in earnings for 2013 amongst other artistes in Taiwan:



Here's a nice greeting from Jay and Xuegao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAhsztPRxWQ


And Jay was Eason Chan's special guest at the latter's recent concert in Taipei Arena:

http://jaychoustudio.com/archives/eason-chan-holds-concert-at-the-taipei-arena-director-chou-gives-him-his-support/1631

Link to my JCD Album:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.453657818072227.1073741921.399217090182967&type=1&l=38b9c0eaef

Super love this pic of Jay backstage waiting for his cue...so handsome!





I shall end off with some recent pics of Jay showing off his hairstyling skills and visiting his friend's gun shop:


Love his hair here!






Cheers everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment