Tuesday 10 December 2013

DIAOness Updates: The Brain and Madame Tussauds

I thought I could have a little break from blogging after the China Mobile Miguhui Awards but our Superman just would not let up!

Just about a couple of hours after I had posted about said awards, I noticed a cute photo popping up on my News Feed. It was Jay in a suit, holding a pink paper aeroplane with a rather earnest facial expression. 




Needless to say, he looked quite quite handsome and when I read the blurb accompanying the photo, I realised that it was about his upcoming appearance on a reality game show entitled The Brain (最强大脑 zui qiang da nao) or as I like to call it, The Mightiest Brain or The Brainiest.

I had known about this awhile back and was suitably excited and wasted no time posting the photo on the Jay Chou Diaoness Page, tagging as many friends as I could.
It garnered loads of likes and comments from my usually not-too-verbal Likers, with many being blown away by Mr Chou's handsomeness. :)

Pretty soon, there were more photos and this one of Jay apparently carrying out an experiment was particularly appealing:...what scientific principle is he trying to prove? ;)



Anyway, here is a link from Jay Chou Studio about this show:


This is yet another new challenge for Jay and I'm not at all surprised that he chose this above other shows as his motivation is never the money but what stretches his abilities, ties in with his own passions and can inspire others. 

Here are more pics of Jay looking professorial...or not?
You be the judge.
All I can say is that if he were my lecturer, I would never ever skip any of his classes...lol!
But then again, I'd probably spend the whole lesson staring dreamily at him.... *swoon*







Love that pink paper aeroplane!






Jay is due to promote and record the show on 12 and 13 December and it will be broadcast in January on Jiangsu TV.

I think there should be a video where those images came from and when it's available, I shall insert it here so do check back later. 

                                                                       ***********


And now a quick word about something else which kept me (and all Jay fans) in a great state of excitement this morning:

Madame Tussauds will be opening in Singapore on Sentosa island in the second half of 2014 and guess whose wax figure will be on display there???

TADAH!!!!!


OMG right???

A link to this story:

This is just too awesome!
Now I don't have to go to Hongkong, Shanghai or Bangkok to take a pic with 'him' and the likeness in this one is definitely one of the better ones. :)

I shall write about Jay's other wax figures in a separate post.

Now to get back to looking out for more stuff about The Brainiest. 

Cheerio! 








No comments:

Post a Comment