Tuesday 12 November 2013

Diaoness Updates: Opus Jay Nanjing and Matilda Tao

Hi again!

Sorry....I had a very busy weekend which included a visit to my alma mater, JJ Lin's Timeline concert and Anime Festival Asia.
In between all those, I had to complete a mountain of paperwork and keep the JCD Page updated. 
I hope you guys follow me there 'cos that's where all the action is once I spot something to post.
It's much more real-time so please Like and Share the Jay Chou Diaoness Page with as many friends and Jay fans as you can.
The button to connect from this blog to the Facebook Page is at the top righthand corner of this page.
I just added it recently....nice? :)


First up, Mr Chou was in Nanjing for Opus Jay where as usual, he put up another amazing show in spite of having a touch of flu and a sore throat. 
He must have caught a chill in Chongqing from singing in the rain. :(





And three lucky fans got to sing Silence with him!





Full version of guitar medley including a special Qi Li Xiang:



Hope he recovers well soon!



On to Matilda Tao's new song, True Or False with music by Jay and lyrics by Ling Xi.
I love it!
So cute that he got Matilda to rap and she was quite out of breath doing so...lol!


Article from JCS: 


Okay....got to get back to work! 





Cheerio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment