Thursday 29 August 2013

DIAOness updates: Jay's AS and PHANTACi :)

My poor Jay!





It seems he had been ill recently, both with a stomach bug and a flare-up of his ankylosing spondylitis.

He talked about this at the Kaspersky event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=41BFXdg4kQ8


Translation for what Jay said, for the benefit of his non-Chinese fans:

"I had a bout of gastroenteritis and my AS (ankylosing spondylitis) flared up. All these ailments came together. I'm now at my lowest weight (59kg) since my debut.
It's been five days; I'm eating more now. I had diarrhoea but no vomiting. I'm feeling better. If not, it would have been difficult to attend this event.

Regarding my AS:
I think many people don't understand it.
When it acts up, my movements are as slow as an 80-year-old.
I cannot turn properly whilst lying down in bed and I even need a helping hand to go to the toilet. It's very painful.
There is no cure for this condition.
When it's in remission, I can do everything normally, run, jump, play basketball.
So when you see me moving in a strange manner, you'll know: it's happening again."


It was heartbreaking watching him walk so slowly in the vid. :(
But he was still a trouper, making the effort to attend that event (after all, he is a spokesperson!) for Kaspersky.

He also did a fashion shoot for Metersbonwe in Beijing before returning to Taipei to grace the 7th birthday celebration of his fashion store, PHANTACi.
Hmm...those blue shades took me a while to get used to but ya, they are really cool, after all!
His jeans are a tad baggy but still, he looks good, if a little skinny.


Here's a link to the photo album on my Facebook Diaoness Page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.409850072453002.1073741851.399217090182967&type=1&l=1a3fd01ee8 

Vid of Jay and Ric at the event:
Jay joked that he had been busy falling sick.
Health is important but exercise and wearing the right stuff makes one look younger.
And he's wearing a watch!
Looks very nice on his wrist. :)


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gkCOuSVpT9I








 That's it for now.

Stay tuned for some very lovely stuff from the opening of The Rooftop Restaurant in my next post!

Here's a teaser:



 Heh...I guarantee you guys much more beautiful pics and vids soon!

Cheerio!






No comments:

Post a Comment