Thursday 22 August 2013

DIAOness Updates: PHANTACi, Rooftop (Updated on 23 August 2013)

Hello there! 

Hope everyone is doing well; the weekend will be here soon!

Looks like Jay is really taking a nice long break but there has been some stuff over the past few days which I'll share here, in no particular order.
For more 'real-time' updates, do hop on to my two Facebook Pages viz Jay Chou Diaoness and The Rooftop: A Jay Chou film. 





First off, some new pics.


This one caused some consternation amongst the fans due to....yup, that TATTOO on his left arm. 
I'm 100% certain it's a fake one to go with the fashion and to 'shock' us....and it worked!
Jay has said that he'll never do body art so I'm not too concerned. 


[Update on 23 August 2013]:

 杰倫:身體髮膚受之父母 所以用畫的就好 天台裡也有說 用貼的就好 你要米老鼠還是唐老鴨

 Jay: "We are borne of our parents; as such, a painted one should suffice. As in The Rooftop where it was mentioned that it was a stick-on. Would you like Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?"

Essentially, he's reassuring us that his tattoo is false.
I knew that already; he has stated before that he would never do it. :)





These two appeared today....handsome as usual!





And now for something heartwarming viz Jay's PHANTACi label is collaborating with A-mei for a scholarship fund for disadvantaged aboriginal students. :)





My Lang Zi Gao pillow finally arrived today!





And I got my photobook and novel of The Rooftop!
The photobook is very nice! 
As for the novel, it's highly unlikely I'll read it but since Jay is on the cover and I loved The Rooftop, well, I just had to get it. :)



And The Rooftop has been successfully entered into consideration for the Golden Horse Awards!
All the best, Director Chou!


I shall end off  with another nice pic of His Royal DIAOness....love his fitting pants!
He should ALWAYS wear pants like this...and not those Harem Horrors. :P


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi, nice blog..can i know where u buy the lang zhi gao pillow, care to share? Can pte mi at vina80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete