Monday 26 November 2012

Chou Merchandise

I recently acquired three more treasured pieces of Jay Chou merchandise.


1) Jay Chou The Era 2010 World Tour Crystal Music Box

Measuring 10.5x13.5x14.5cm, this beautiful limited edition crystal music box was sold out in Singapore when Jay held his three concerts here in 2010.
The piano is an instrument synonymous with Mr Chou and the song played out when it's wound up is 可爱女人(aka ke ai nu ren), the title track from his very first album back in 2000....he has come a looonngg way indeed!

This was something I had to hunt high and low for and finally found one via a trusty contact.

As with all of Jay's merchandise, quality and style are never in doubt. Here, even the box is in a class of its own.



As for the music box, it is truly a thing of beauty:













2) Mr J UONE headphones

Music listening just got a little better. :)



3) Jay Chou Figure: World Tour 2007 Series: Singapore

This was also from a trusty contact. :)
Isn't it cute??
See the Merlion on his teeshirt? 



Jay's merchandise never disappoints!



4 comments:

  1. Omg!! You got those headphones too! Me want it! I really want that crystal piano music box too but it's so hard to find it since its limited edition.. Now that I have enrolled in piano classes for 7 months, my love for anything piano related is groeing. So, I will not give up in the search! Also, were u able to find the whole world tour 2007 figurine set? I have them in my collection btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen your collection. Yes, I have a box of three 2007 figurines, given to me by a kind friend who got them from somewhere...lol!

      Delete
  2. Hi, i am looking the music box for 4yrs. Do you know where i can get one? Or who are willing to resell theirs ? It will be the one of the memorable gift that I can get for her ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you still keen to buy?email me at yujuan92@gmail.com

      Delete