Monday 16 July 2012

16 July is Jay Chou Day!






I have it on good authority that 16 July is Jay Chou Day!!

I think it commemorates the day Yi Fu Zhi Min was released; 50 radio stations across Asia decided to make this day Jay Chou Day. And 8million(?) listeners were tuned in!

Here's a lovely fan tribute to this day from youtube, which puts together his performances of Yi Fu Zhi Ming, the list of accolades taken from The Era concert and nice lines to the effect that after all these years, he's still going strong and that being his fan is definitely right!



I saw this mentioned on Facebook too.

So HAPPY JAY CHOU DAY EVERYONE!!!

Actually, for me, every day is Jay Chou Day!! :)

I'm gonna wear something with pink in it 'cos Jay loves pink, as evidenced by this cute collection of His Royal DIAOness in various shades of the colour:

http://www.multistars.com/forums/index.php?topic=14286.0

And listen to Ye Hui Mei!!!

2 comments: