Friday 11 April 2014

OPUS JAY 2014 Sydney: Press conference

A press conference was held in Sydney on 9 April for OPUS JAY 2014.

Jay was his usual cool and handsome self as he answered questions about the concert and other things.



"I'm very happy to be back in Australia. I think it has been about five years since I was here last; time really flies. I'm feeling very good, although I was also very tired. But I had a good sleep and I'm looking forward to the concert and will begin rehearsals soon. 
I also hope all my fans have memorised my song lyrics so that we can sing together and allow me to bring them down Memory Lane."

Re Brooklee Han's performance:
"I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the youtube video which my fans showed me of the Australian ice skater. She had used my music from Secret and when I heard it and saw how beautiful her movements were, I was very touched. I hope my music will bring her good fortune. Although I do not know her, I think her performance was really fantastic."

"My weight control has been successful because I have a regime to follow. I feel lighter than I was five years ago and am also feeling great inside and out. I've prepared many songs, old, new, fast and slow and which are suitable for singing together. It feels less like a concert than a meet-the-fans session, which I'm looking forward to with the fans in Australia."

" Family support is very important for artistes. My mother is here and it helps me with my performance. She is resting now."

I wish I could freeze-frame every second of that video.....Jay looks soooo handsome!
Love his outfit with that criss cross neckline!
Once again, he proves that his motto is "Life is too short to wear boring clothes."
This time, the black furry sweater works. :)











On to the concert tomorrow!

More photos on my Page!



No comments:

Post a Comment