Wednesday 24 December 2014

Diaoness Updates: MVs, Christmas and more!

Hi peeps!
It's Christmas Eve and here I am, finally writing an update after almost three weeks.
Reason being that I was away on vacation in New Zealand, a country where my internet connectivity had to be rationed.
I did my level best and those of you who have been following the Facebook Page would have seen the posts of the new MVs and various other news articles and pics.

As such, this will be just a summary post to bring this blog up to date and proceed from there.

MV for Extra Large Shoes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syYc5dydzmE

Article from Jay Chou Studio about the MV:

http://jaychoustudio.com/archives/jay-chous-forced-perspective-mv-deciphered-piano-dance-is-eye-catching-1-million-hits-in-youtube-in-under-12-hours/1659


MV for What Kind Of Man, featuring Ariel Lin and Darren, where Jay and Ariel are co-workers in a cafe.
Jay looks really cute and he and Ariel make a nice couple. :)
It has shades of many previous MVs and somehow, Jay's songs always have a bittersweet quality about them, which tugs at one's heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v489sYYjtHI

Article about the MV:

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/arts-&-leisure/2014/12/22/424634/New-Jay.htm


HitFM launch:

http://jaychoustudio.com/archives/jay-chou-to-marry-hannah-on-the-18th-of-january-next-year-keeps-proposal-location-a-secret/1660


More photos to be found on the Facebook Page albums.


So with the upcoming album release and OPUS 2 JAY in Singapore, it is no wonder that Jay has been all over the magazines and newspapers here, with Uweekly, iweekly, 8 Days, The New Paper and The Straits Times all getting into the act.
No doubt the Chinese papers are as well, just that I don't read them...lol!
But it's interesting that Jay Chou, a Mandopop artiste should warrant so much attention in the English media and even Her World has been regularly writing about him and Hannah. :)
Not that I'm complaining!
Far from it!






I am so looking forward to the concert on Saturday!
Just a little upset that with the postponement, many fans' arrangements had to be disrupted and not all the returned/refunded tickets have been re-sold.
From what I can see, there are still tickets available, even now.
This would have been unthinkable if the concert had gone on as planned on 8 November.
But who knows?
Whatever the case, all of us going are set and ready to have an awesome time with His Royal Diaoness and I'm sure he'll be singing songs from AIYO BU CUO O, especially Extra Large Shoes.


Anyway, here's wishing all Jay Chou Diaoness readers and followers Season's Greetings and a Merry Christmas, whatever your beliefs may be.
We await the release of AIYO BU CUO O!




4 comments:

  1. hello! may i ask if the pink lightsticks will be provided or must it be bought first at the merchandise booth outside sports hub? cause tmr is the first time i'm going for his concert so not very sure about this. THANKYOU!!! your blog is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the reply on facebook!!! :D was worried that you won't see it so posted here as well haha sorry about it!

      Delete
  2. Hi.. Erm.. May I check something with you? I hope you would be able to advise me on that.. I would like to join Jay Chou Fanclub in Singapore but I have no idea who to approach. I would very much like to be part of the "family". Your response will be really appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi xavier.

      I think registration for new members is currently closed.
      When they reopen, I shall post on the Page, so please keep following my updates,
      Happy New Year!

      Delete